Thursday, August 19, 2010

Emo Cat...!!

Take a wretch, etch a smile
Change a life, meanwhile...
That's what she does, hear her profile
She's my EmoCat-Versatile!

No dark woods, not a cottage by the lake
I met her, in a heart-break
In an overcoat of sadness, hid my sweet love
With teary eyes, she looked at me, asked me to hold her, lift her above...

We laughed, we cried, we talked our hearts out
Fingers bruised! A textual love, is this all about??
Soon we met, don't ask how it was
Ended up kissing each other, non-stop without a pause...

She is a girl, just outta teens
Lives her life only on chocolates and coffee beans
Hands covered with bangles, eyes lined with kohl,
Feet in her converse, she is the EmoCat of my soul...

Heart of a mother, mind of a child
A peaceful spirit, yet she's wild,
She pampers me, feeds me!!! Scolds me?? Maybe!
...and when she's tired of all that, sleeps in my arms...like a baby!!! <3


She follows her heart, she's a livewire
A mind so simple, it makes her a wildfire
Her love knows no boundaries, it just goes higher and higher
I Love You, my EmoCat! You are the one I admire.......
                                                                                                                  - Sap






No comments:

Post a Comment